CAREER @ Jireh Hospitality Group
When you join JIREH Group, you join a family. We ensure our employees have just as many memorable moments as our guests.
More than just history-rich hotels, our staff are at the heart of the JIREH experience. Whether working as a front desk greeter, a housekeeper, a corporate sales executive or an accountant, we will invest in your development and well-being to help you reach your full potential.
We are passionate about the art of living well. You will be too.
Key Role & Responsibilities
Room Cleaning based on hotel standards to ensure cleanliness and comfort of hotel guests
Effective & efficient room cleaning.
Replenish & provide room amenities.
Responsive to guests' room service requests.
Responsible to maintain housekeeping trolleys
- Able to work 30 hours a week and on the PM shift.
- Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays (on roster system )
- Fit, and healthy for lifting, bending & kneeling.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand for at least one year.
- Have reliable transportation to attend work.
Opportunity to develop your skills
Support with accommodation
TO APPLY: email CV to email@example.com
AUCKLAND CITY HOTEL